Friday, June 15, 2007

DEAD INSPECTOR Sneek Peek #2

As I've mentioned previously, Filip Sablik is knocking himself out doing regular sketches for his blog as we develop Dead Inspector. Thus far, it's going really well. Both of us having full-time jobs in the industry (he's VP of Marketing for Top Cow, I'm Executive Editor & Associate Publisher of Gemstone) and other freelance gigs, so this project is actually because we love it. I think that shows in Filip's daily sketches. You should check them out and get to know his work. He's honing his craft with each passing page and we'll all reap the rewards. In this particular sketch, we see the "cold case" assignment that starts the whole story off... More soon! (I just wrote another five pages of this one, so I know there's more coming!)

No comments:

Post a Comment